Thursday, March 14, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hi there! I wanted to share with you a super sunshiney colored card today, since the skies are blue, the sun shining and the temp was above 40F! It's almost sandal weather in MN. :o) We'll be getting a few more rounds of snow over the next week, so I'm soaking up the sunshine while I can.

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
Image Detail
Inside

Ins and Outs ~ Birthday Wishes
Stamps: SU Heard from the Heart and Pennant Parade) 
Paper: SU (Whisper White, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Just Add Cake DSP) 
Ink: SU (Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso) 
Accessories: SU Punches (Squares, Scallop Edge, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer); Stickles; Big Shot Die (Scallop Squares Duo)

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer