Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easter Basket


Easter is QUICKLY sneaking up on me. I’ve been having so much fun playing with St. Patrick’s Day projects I’m way behind on my Easter creations. This is a quick little basket made from a template I had in my stash. It’s the perfect size to stock with jelly beans and leave on my co-worker’s desk.
Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation

Inspiration

Ins and Outs ~ Easter Basket
Stamps: SU Easter Blossoms 
Paper: SU Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Pacific Point 
Ink: SU Pacific Point 
Accessories: SU Border Punch and Jewel Brads; Tulle; Embossing Folder 
Techniques: Basket Template

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Easter basket Cat, very pretty colours.

    Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous little project, love it...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer