Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Green and Gold Leprechaun


Here’s another St. Patrick’s Day card I made. I’d printed this image twice and colored him using two different green color schemes. I’m always playing with different Copic color combinations….and forgetting to write them down. Thank goodness I put them on my blog. The problem is when I’m coloring I’m not usually near my computer. Am I the only one who does this? LOL. Here’s my other card using the image. Now I need to get all these cheerful green cards in the mail so I can spread some Irish love!

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
Image Detail
Inspiration
Ins and Outs ~ Green and Gold Leprechaun
Stamps: Dustin Pike Leprechaun; Paper Crafts Verse 
Paper: SU Whisper White, DCWV Royal Garden, TPS Lola & Luca 
Ink: Laser Printer; Copics (YG03, 05, 09; C2, 5, 7, 9; Y11, 15, 21, 26, 28; E00, 01, 02, 08, 51, 97, 99; R00, 21) 
Accessories: Stickles (Black Diamond, Yellow, Lime Green, Gold); Baker’s Twine

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Adorable image! The glitter is a great touch! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer