Thursday, April 25, 2013

CAS Cool Cat

Today I have a SUPER quick and easy card to share with you. Cool Cat is one of my favorite Stampin Up sets and I have to dig it out every now and then. As much as I love to color with my Copics, sometimes it's nice to step back and stick with the basics.

Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=
My Creation
Image Detail
Inside

365 Cards Day 84  ~ Time’s Up (20 minute or less card)
365 Cards Day 85 ~Throw Back (use technique from when first started stamping)
When I started stamping almost 20 years ago, things were VERY basic. Just an image and some cardstock. The ribbon and brad would have made this ‘fancy’.
I’m mom to 7 fur babies and can assure you there’s nothing softer than kitty fur!

Ins and Outs ~ CAS Cool Cat
Stamps:  SU Cool Cat
Paper: SU and TPS

Ink:  
SU Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories:  
SU Ribbon, Brad. Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cat! Love your soft kitty card. It is amazing how far the card industry has come! So glad you joined us at 365 Cards! See you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cat, I love the colours you've used and the image is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! Love that print background :) Thank you for playing along with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer